Outdoor Team Building Activities
Improve Morale with Outdoor Team Building Activities at The Playground
You can transform your working team into a more cohesive group with outdoor team building activities. These activities offer challenges that grow different skills and encourage a team-based mindset in a completely different way than you get through regular work. Please continue reading to learn about the team bonding trips we offer at The Playground.
What We Offer at The Playground
We have so many activities to choose from that it's hard to settle on one at first. You can choose from any of the following:
- Bubble soccer, which is a great way to get silly while facing a physical challenge. Team up with your friends and overcome the other team to get the highest score. Wrap your upper body with an inflatable ball that makes it harder than you realise to make it across the pitch, let alone score a goal.
- Archery combat, which is a safe way to test your skills with a bow and foam-tipped arrow. Make your mark as you test your accuracy and get up close for extra fun and to win the competition.
- Ropes challenge, testing your limits of strength and agility as you navigate your way across a series of challenging rope layouts. Envision how you'll make it across the low-height rope and put your plan into action.
- Human foosball, in which you and your team must work together as the figures on the foosball table to score a goal. Embrace the hilarity and make it a game to remember.
- Paintball, a classic team-based game where you challenge the other team for dominance on the course. The game rewards patience, accuracy, and strategic thinking, so work with your team to secure a win.
- Adventure team Challenge, this is a taste of all the best bits from The Playground. The ultimate team building activity which ranges from individual challenges to corparate group activities.
Each of these activities is enough fun for hours, but you can combine them into a package to get more value from a single visit.
The Importance of Team Bonding Activities
These activities are about more than just having a good time with your teammates, however:
- Improve your communication skills as you face challenges, not unlike those you'd encounter in the workplace. Learn how you can better cooperate with your co-workers to overcome difficulties that engage your ability to work in unison.
- Gain an appreciation for your co-workers' skills that might not show in the workplace. It's also a great way to see them unwind and learn more about their personalities in an informal setting.
- Create memories that will last for years. You can look back on these activities with your colleagues and remember positive experiences outside the workplace to form a deeper connection.
Prepare for Your Visit to The Playground
The Playground offers excellent team building ideas in NZ for those offices that want to develop a more robust and cooperative identity. These “extracurricular” activities provide a new context for your team to deepen their collaborative relationships while having fun. Spend an afternoon returning to a simpler, more fun-based mindset and break up the monotony of the workweek. Contact us to learn more about our package opportunities for your group.